Virtual Expo LIVE! [Students]
Click the following link for the Expo: Link For the Expo (https://gtexpo-fall21.event.gatherly.io)
Please make sure you are accessing this page with Google Chrome browser installed through a laptop or desktop computer. Please test the compatibility of your system and network accessibility using this link: https://check.gatherly.io/. You may also try the online interactive platform (which is unlike any other video conferencing tool) here: https://try.gatherly.io/
Steps to follow upon visiting the Gatherly Portal:
- Enter your name with your team table prefix. For example, “1-John Doe”, where ’1’ is the table number
- Visit the virtual team table location on the virtual Floor on Gatherly
- A member of your team should be at your designated virtual table location at all times until 7:00 pm.
- Starting at 4:00 pm, your team will present a 4-6 minute elevator pitch of your project to anyone who has joined your team’s virtual “booth”. You may present live by sharing your slides or screen sharing your poster. DO NOT plan to screen share videos since the audio might not transmit well.
- You may place your team’s unique page link (from expo.gatech.edu) in the group chat and ask judges to view the poster and video if they would like to check it out
- You will then ask judges and visitors to ask questions by speaking or by typing on chat until the start of the next quarter of the hour.
- Repeat the above steps at 4:30 pm, 4:45 pm, 5:00 pm, and so on until 6:45 pm.
- Note that the maximum “huddle” size is 15. If your huddle size reaches this limit and you notice more judges wanting to visit your group, then you can split your team to accommodate interaction with more judges.
This page will be replaced with the online lobby for the Capstone Design expo after the countdown below reaches zero, on 7th December 2021 at 4:00 pm.